Article Title Swim Meets
Article Subtitle for Hammerheads
ArizonaWe are excited to offer an Intersquad meet for our Hammerhead swimmers, hosted by Swim Neptune.
Space is limited to the first 30 currently enrolled Hubbard swimmers who register!
Moon Valley Country Club (Outdoor Pool)
151 W Moon Valley Dr.
Phoenix, AZ, 85023
Meets: $15 per meet per swimmer
Championships: $20 per swimmer
*Note: A $5 late fee will be added if you register less than 48 hours prior to the meet date (Heats are seeded - late registrations are difficult to handle).
- Sun. February 12th - Free/Back/Breast
- Sun. March 5th - Free/Back/Fly
- Sun. March 19th - Free/Back/Breast
- Sun. April 2nd - Free/Back/Fly
- Sun. April 30th - Free/Back/Breast
- Prelims: Sat. May 6th
- Finals: Sun. May 7th
It is possible to swim up to 3 events per meet. You can swim in one meet or all of them.
3:30 pm - Warmups
4:00 pm - Start
5:00 pm (or earlier) - all done!
Register here for any of the meets!
*Note: If you are having trouble registering, be sure to choose the Phoenix location when logging in. Then choose 'Other Programs' to browse through meet dates & times.
- distances are 25s and 50s -- free and back at every meet and then either breaststroke or butterfly
- No age limits on the distances. It's up to the coach to enter kids in either 25s or 50s. We have beginner 11-year-olds that do 25s and strong 7-year-olds that do 50s
- Ribbons awarded for each heat
- We track the times and post overall results. We do not break them down by age and gender
- We mix age and gender in each heat
- Swimmers should bring their own equipment as HFSS does not bring extra goggles, etc.
- When you arrive, please check in with the HFSS coach who usually will be in a red HFSS shirt.
- What about starts? When you arrive, let our coach know if your swimmers has or has not raced before. We will teach them the basics about the start routine.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Call us at 602.971.4044
Send us an Email